Well, that’s a surprise Mr. Tapper. Sometimes, the messenger isn’t whom you’d think, but the message is right on the money.
According to this: MSM’s reaction to North Korea is beyond the pale. We’ve covered their slobbering extensively. Here’s a quick recap.
- Libs freaked out on Pence for not standing for North Korea during the Opening Ceremony
- They praised Kim Yo Jong for giving Pence a gnarly side-eye. Some even said she was their “spirit animal“
- CNN said she “stole the show“
- They delighted in North Korea’s creepy cheerleading squad. NBC said they were “so satisfying to watch“
- Daily Mail and WaPo called Kim Yo Jong a “political princess“
- Wapo also called her the “Ivanka Trump of North Korea“
- Michael Moore suggested the USA is just as bad as North Korea, because 30 million people don’t have health insurance
- Politico subtly criticized Otto Warbier’s father for not buying North Korea’s Olympic spirit
Liberals are praising tyranny. This is the best way I can sum it up.
It’s about time someone from MSM calls the rest of MSM out.
If you hate US leaders more than you hate the Kim Jong-un regime, you really need to read up on North Korea.
Committee for Human Rights in North Korea: https://t.co/wSWqutmlFW
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) February 11, 2018
Under the rule of Kim Jong-Un, North Korea remains among the world’s most repressive countries. All basic freedoms have been severely restricted under the Kim family’s political dynasty. A 2014 UN Commission of Inquiry found that abuses in North Korea were without parallel in the contemporary world. They include extermination, murder, enslavement, torture, imprisonment, rape, forced abortions, and other sexual violence. North Korea operates secretive prison camps where perceived opponents of the government are sent to face torture and abuse, starvation rations, and forced labor. Fear of collective punishment is used to silence dissent. There is no independent media, functioning civil society, or religious freedom.
Well maybe you should move there and give it a go. In fact, everyone who dares say that we’re basically just as bad as NK should move there immediately. Michael Moore will lead the way. Go settle in paradise. Give it one day. I guarantee they’ll be BEGGING to come back to the incredibly oppressive USA, and guess what?
They’ll likely come back on their death bed or in a body bag. They’d be crying like b*tch to get back home.